Local transportation charges range from $75 to $895+ based on distance. We deliver to all of California, Arizona, & Nevada. For areas not listed, please contact our sales department for a delivery/shipping quote. Delivery services are available to anywhere in the US, but may require us to contract an outside delivery service. Someone will need to be at the delivery location to sign for the delivery as well as help offload if needed.
When will my order ship or be delivered?
Lead times vary based upon workloads and availability. Please contact our sales department for an estimated time frame. Please note that this is only an "ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE" and not guaranteed.
You will be contacted prior to the delivery of your product.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- In order to keep our basic delivery rates down, there is only 1 driver in the truck. Please read the following so you know what to expect for the delivery of your order:
- We will contact you the day prior to delivery to confirm that someone will be available to sign, inspect and offload the order. If we are unable to contact you, the delivery will be postponed and re-scheduled for the next available date.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the items from the truck. There is no forklift on the truck. Please have a minimum of two able bodied people available that can lift over 75 pounds each. Large covers and meshed panels can weigh 300+ pounds each so more than two people may be required for certain items. If for any reason you don't have adequate help on-site when your delivery arrives you will be charged a minimum of $500.00 + a re-delivery fee since the truck will have to return with your order. The order needs to be promptly unloaded. If the truck is detained for more time than is necessary to reasonably offload, a detention fee will be charged.
- The driver will arrive curbside. If you request that the truck enter your property, the driver will assess the accessibility and proceed at his discretion. We will not be liable for any consequence of this request.
- We do offer premium delivery services for an additional fee. Some of these services include:
- Point-to-point dedicated delivery. Instead of being on a route truck, your delivery will be the only one on the truck and it will leave our factory and deliver directly to your address. Delivery dates and times can be much more specific.
- Unloading. We will provide the additional labor required to offload your order so that you donít have to participate or have any additional people onsite to unload the truck. We will place the items at the nearest drop off point that is reasonably accessible.
- Weekend delivery. If you are unable to receive your order during the week, we can schedule a driver to make the delivery on a Saturday or Sunday. Advance notice is required and is subject to driver availability.
If Your Shipment Arrives Damaged:
While 99% of our shipments arrive in good condition, you must note any damage on the paperwork when you sign for your shipment. If you do not note the damage, we will not be able to open a claim with the carrier. Do not discard the damaged item because the carrier may want to inspect it. We will also need you to send us pictures of the damage via email to assist in the claims process.
Refunds & Returns:
Please see the complete CAGECO INC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE at - http://cagecoinc.com/terms.pdf
- All sales are final and not refundable.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Buyers are responsible for all return freight costs.
- Shipping dates are not guaranteed.
- Transit times and delivery dates are not guaranteed.